Terms & Conditions
MY PILLOW® TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(Revised September 14, 2021)
All Product Prices are in US Currency.
These Terms & Conditions apply to the website located at www.mypillow.com and any other sites, mobile sites, social media, services, applications, platforms and tools through which My Pillow® products may be purchased from us and/or are advertised by us (collectively, the "Site"). As used in these Terms & Conditions, "My Pillow", "us" or "we" refers to My Pillow, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY AS IT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CONTAIN AN AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE THAT REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES RATHER THAN JURY OR ANY OTHER COURT PROCEEDINGS, OR CLASS ACTIONS OF ANY KIND.
BY ACCESSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS. By using this Site, you represent that you are of the age of majority where you live. If you are not of the age of majority, you must only use this Site under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian who agrees to the Agreement. If you are a parent or legal guardian agreeing to the Agreement, you must monitor and supervise the use of this Site by the minor and you are fully responsible for the minor’s use of this Site, including all financial charges and legal liability that he or she may incur. If at any time you do not accept all of these Terms & Conditions, you must immediately stop using the Site.
The following return policy applies to My Pillow® brand products and not to other products, including without limitation, BleedStop™. The following return policy does not apply to sales of the book “What Are the Odds? From Crack Addict to CEO” by Mike Lindell (the “Lindell Book”), nor does the following return policy apply to any My Pillow® brand product or other product purchased in a bundle with the Lindell Book. All sales of the Lindell Book and all products purchased in a bundle with the Lindell Book are final and not subject to the following return policy.
This return policy applies only if a different return policy is not stated with regard to a specific product. Please check your order carefully upon receipt. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, return your item(s) back to us within the first 60 days from the date you receive your original order, and we will refund 100% of your purchase price (less shipping costs). This refund will then be processed when we receive your returned product. For any exchanges or returns for full purchase credit, all bundled items from the original purchase must be returned, including buy-one-get-one-free items or bonus items. Return costs are the responsibility of the customer. We regret that we cannot accept "bill recipient" packages.
A RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is required for all returns and exchanges. You can obtain an RMA number by contacting our customer service: Visit support.mypillow.com/ Phone: 952-442-6199 or 800-308-1299. The RMA number must be on the packing slip and on the outside of the box, or else we will refuse the shipment. You have the option for My Pillow to provide a prepaid shipping label by email for your return. The amount deducted from your refund per prepaid shipping label within the 48 contiguous states will be $9.98 plus applicable sales tax. Topper returns are $20, provided they are in their original box and packaging.
Customer Buyers Club
I understand that by providing my email address I am opting into MyPillow’s Exclusive Customer Only Buyers club in which I will receive exclusive offers from us via email. When purchasing a product from My Pillow, Inc. you acknowledge and accept that you may receive special offers electronically and by other means directly from My Pillow, Inc.
I understand that any My Pillow product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I understand the information on this website or in emails is designed for educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. I understand I should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting my doctor. I also understand that any product purchased from My Pillow is not intended or to be used to treat any type of medical condition.
Shipping And Handling Method
At My Pillow’s option, all orders will be processed and will be shipped via DHL, USPS or FedEx, depending upon location and size of the order.
Availability, Errors, and Limitations on Quantities
My Pillow’s acknowledgement of an order means that your order request has been received; it does not mean that your order has been accepted or shipped or that the price or availability of an item has been confirmed. My Pillow makes a conscientious effort to describe and display its products and services accurately on the Site. Despite these efforts, a small number of items on the Site may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating information on the Site and in our advertising on other sites. As a result, we cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. My Pillow reserves the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice. As part of our shipping procedures, we verify the availability and the price before an item is shipped.
My Pillow does not offer additional discounts on large orders of a single item or on large orders of many individual items. In addition, we reserve the right to limit quantities on orders placed by the same account, on orders placed by the same credit card, and on orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We will notify you if such limits are applied. My Pillow reserves the right to prohibit purchases of any merchandise to resellers. Resellers are defined as a company or an individual that purchases goods with the intention of selling them rather than using them.
Purchaser Reviews and Submissions
My Pillow welcomes your reviews, comments, and other communications, photos, videos, or any other content that you submit through or to the Site, or any content or information you publish through any social media and allow My Pillow to feature, such as your name, social media handle, accompanying text, and any images from your social media accounts (e.g. Twitter™, Facebook™) (collectively, "User Content") as long as the User Content submitted by you complies with these Terms & Conditions. You agree that any User Content: will be accurate; will not violate or facilitate the violation of any law or regulation; will not violate any right of a third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, or publicity rights; will not cause injury to any person or entity; and will not contain, or provide links to, obscene, profane, or threatening language, malware, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, any form of "spam", or any material that could be considered harmful, sexually explicit, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, or degrading. You are solely responsible for the User Content you submit, and My Pillow assumes no liability for any User Content submitted by you. You acknowledge and agree that we reserve the right (but have no obligation) to do any or all of the following, in our sole discretion: (i) monitor User Content; (ii) alter, remove, or refuse to post or allow to be posted any User Content; and/or (iii) disclose any User Content, and the circumstances surrounding its transmission, to any third party. For any User Content you submit, you grant to My Pillow a non-exclusive, sub-licensable, fully paid-up, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, display, perform, transmit, copy, modify, delete, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sell and distribute such User Content and to incorporate the User Content into any form, medium, or technology, now known or hereafter developed, throughout the world, all without compensation to you. For this reason, do not send us any User Content that you do not wish to license to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, or original artwork. In addition, you grant to My Pillow the right to include the name provided along with the User Content submitted by you; provided, however, My Pillow shall have no obligation to include such name with such User Content. We are not responsible for the use or disclosure of any personal information that you voluntarily disclose in connection with any User Content you submit. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary for you to grant the licenses granted in this section.
Content is also provided by third party visitors to the Site. Please note that Site visitors may post content that is inaccurate, misleading, or deceptive. My Pillow neither endorses nor is responsible for any opinion, advice, information, or statements made by third parties. The opinions expressed by third parties reflect solely the opinions of the individuals who submitted such opinions and may not reflect the opinions of My Pillow.
Disclaimers of Warranties
My Pillow cannot and does not represent or warrant that the Site or its server will be error-free, uninterrupted, free from unauthorized access (including denial of service attacks), or otherwise meet your requirements.
THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND USER CONTENT INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE (COLLECTIVELY, THE "SITE CONTENTS") ARE PROVIDED BY MY PILLOW ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. MY PILLOW MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE CONTENTS, OR THAT EMAILS SENT FROM MY PILLOW ARE FREE OF MALWARE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MY PILLOW DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND THE SITE CONTENTS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE.
CERTAIN PRODUCTS MAY SEPARATELY PROVIDE LIMITED REPRESENTATIONS AND/OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE PRODUCTS. THIS DISCLAIMER DOES NOT APPLY TO SUCH PRODUCT WARRANTIES.
The Site is controlled and operated by My Pillow from the State of Minnesota, United States, and is not intended to subject My Pillow to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of Minnesota, United States. My Pillow does not represent or warrant that the Site or any part thereof is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction other than the United States. In choosing to access the Site, you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk, and you are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL MY PILLOW OR ITS EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH (A) THE SITE AND/OR (B) ANY GOODS SOLD OR PURCHASED FROM THE SITE, OR THEIR SUITABILITY OR USE. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL LOSSES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (WHETHER GENERAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFITS), WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, EVEN IF MY PILLOW HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE, OR THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE, SO THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE RIGHTS ADDITIONAL TO THOSE CONTAINED HEREIN.
EACH PROVISION OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS TO ALLOCATE THE RISKS UNDER THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND MY PILLOW. THIS ALLOCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND MY PILLOW. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE(S). IF THE ABOVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OR ANY PORTION THEREOF IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF MY PILLOW FOR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE SUFFERED BY YOU SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF YOUR TRANSACTION. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SECTION SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS.
YOU AND MY PILLOW AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT OF ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE, OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO, OR CONNECTED IN ANY WAY WITH THE SITE, THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS FROM MY PILLOW, OR THE BREACH, ENFORCEMENT, INTERPRETATION, OR VALIDITY OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS (“CLAIM”), SUCH CLAIM WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS. ARBITRATION IS MORE INFORMAL THAN A LAWSUIT IN COURT AND USES A NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR INSTEAD OF A JUDGE OR JURY. ARBITRATION IS SUBJECT TO VERY LIMITED REVIEW BY COURTS, BUT ARBITRATORS CAN AWARD THE SAME DAMAGES AND RELIEF THAT A COURT CAN AWARD. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING: (I) IN LIEU OF ARBITRATION, EITHER YOU OR MY PILLOW CAN BRING AN INDIVIDUAL CLAIM IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT IN THE STATE OF MINNESOTA, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CONSISTENT WITH ANY APPLICABLE JURISDICTIONAL AND MONETARY LIMITS THAT MAY APPLY, PROVIDED THAT IT IS BROUGHT AND MAINTAINED AS AN INDIVIDUAL CLAIM; AND (II) YOU AGREE THAT YOU OR MY PILLOW MAY BRING SUIT IN COURT TO ENJOIN INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER MISUSE OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
If you intend to assert a Claim you must first send written notice (“Notice”), by first class or certified mail, to My Pillow, attention Legal Department, 1550 Audubon Rd, Chaska, MN 55318. If My Pillow intends to assert a Claim, My Pillow will send Notice to the current billing address on your account. The Notice must describe the nature and basis of the claim and the specific relief sought. If the parties cannot reach an agreement within thirty (30) days from the receipt of the Notice, either party may initiate arbitration proceedings. A form to initiate arbitration proceedings is available on the American Arbitration Association (AAA) site at www.adr.org. In addition to filing this form with the AAA, the party initiating the arbitration must mail a copy of the completed form to the opposing party. You may send such copy to My Pillow My Pillow, attention Legal Department, 1550 Audubon Rd, Chaska, MN 55318, and My Pillow will send such copy to the current billing address on your account.
The arbitration will be conducted under the then current rules of the AAA and conducted in English. The AAA rules are available online at www.adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. If your claim is for $10,000 (US Dollars) or less, you may choose to have arbitration conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator, via a telephone hearing, or as otherwise mutually agreed to by the parties. If your claim exceeds $10,000 (US Dollars), the location of the arbitration shall be Minneapolis, Minnesota.
For claims of $25,000 (US Dollars) or less, My Pillow will pay all filing, administration, and arbitrator fees (collectively, “Filing Fees”) unless the arbitrator determines that your claim is frivolous. In the event that an arbitrator determines that your claim is frivolous, you must reimburse My Pillow for all fees associated with the arbitration paid by My Pillow on your behalf that you would have otherwise been obligated to pay in accordance with the rules of the AAA. For claims over $25,000 (US Dollars), you will be responsible for the Filing Fees.
YOU AGREE THAT ALL MATTERS RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE AND ALL MATTERS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS FROM MY PILLOW AND/OR THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ALL DISPUTES, WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT (FAA), THE APPLICABLE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MINNESOTA, WITHOUT REGARD TO MINNESOTA’S CHOICE OF LAW PRINCIPLES. UNLESS YOU AND MY PILLOW AGREE OTHERWISE, IN THE EVENT THAT IT IS DETERMINED OR THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS PROVIDE THAT A CLAIM SHOULD NOT PROCEED THROUGH ARBITRATION, YOU AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM OR DISPUTE (WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A CLAIM OR DISPUTE APPROPRIATELY LODGED IN ANY SMALL CLAIMS COURT IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA) SHALL BE RESOLVED IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF MINNESOTA, AND YOU SUBMIT TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF THAT COURT. IF SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION (INCLUDING DIVERSITY JURISDICTION) DOES NOT EXIST IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF MINNESOTA FOR ANY SUCH CLAIM, THEN THE EXCLUSIVE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY SUCH ACTION SHALL BE THE COURTS OF THE STATE OF MINNESOTA LOCATED IN HENNEPIN COUNTY, AND YOU SUBMIT TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF THAT COURT. YOU AND MY PILLOW BOTH WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL, UNLESS SUCH WAIVER IS UNENFORCEABLE.
THE MAKING OF CLAIMS OR RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. YOU AGREE THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SITE, THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS FROM MY PILLOW AND/OR THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY IN THE FORUM DESIGNATED IN THIS DISPUTES SECTION, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; AND, (2) EXCEPT FOR NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS AND WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE.
As a condition of the use of the Site, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless My Pillow and its respective employees, directors, officers, agents, vendors, and suppliers from and against any liabilities, losses, investigations, inquiries, claims, suits, damages, costs, and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) (each, a "Claim") arising out of or otherwise relating to Claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by you of these Terms & Conditions, or any User Content submitted by you.
These Terms & Conditions, including policies and information linked from or incorporated herein, constitute the entire agreement between you and My Pillow with respect to the Site and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications, agreements, and proposals with respect to the Site. No provision of these Terms & Conditions shall be waived except pursuant to a writing executed by the party against whom the waiver is sought. No failure to exercise, partial exercise of, or delay in exercising any right or remedy under these Terms & Conditions shall operate as a waiver or estoppel of any right, remedy, or condition. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected or impaired. We will not be responsible for failure to fulfill any obligation due to causes beyond our control.
Contacting Customer Service
If you have any questions regarding refunds, billing, or future orders, please contact our customer service department. Please be advised that all calls to or from our customer service or sales departments are recorded for quality and training purposes, and by calling or accepting a call from us you consent to such recording
952-442-6199 or 800-308-1299
MyPillow Messaging Terms & Conditions
You agree to receive recurring automated marketing and informational text (e.g., SMS and MMS) messages from MyPillow, including text messages that may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system, to the mobile telephone number you provided when signing up or any other number that you designate. Consent to receive automated marketing text messages is not a condition of any purchase. Msg & Data rates may apply.
Message frequency will vary. MyPillow reserves the right to alter the frequency of messages sent at any time, so as to increase or decrease the total number of sent messages. MyPillow also reserves the right to change the short code or phone number from which messages are sent. If this occurs, we will notify you in advance.
Not all mobile devices or handsets may be supported and our messages may not be deliverable in all areas. MyPillow, its service providers and the mobile carriers supported by the program are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Text the keyword STOP to 20442 to cancel. After texting STOP to 20442 you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed.
You can text HELP for help at any time. This will provide you with a phone number to call for assistance. You can also contact us at [email protected].
This message program is a service of MyPillow, located at 1550 Audubon Rd, Chaska, Minnesota 55318.
- General. In the interest of resolving disputes between you and MyPillow in the most expedient and cost effective manner, you and MyPillow agree that any dispute arising out of or in any way related to these messaging terms and conditions ("Messaging Terms") or your receipt of text messages from MyPillow or its service providers will be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and can be subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. This agreement to arbitrate disputes includes all claims arising out of or in any way related to these Messaging Terms, or your receipt of text messages from MyPillow or its service providers whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of when a claim arises. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY AGREEING TO THESE MESSAGING TERMS, YOU AND MyPillow ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION AND THAT THESE MESSAGING TERMS SHALL BE SUBJECT TO AND GOVERNED BY THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT.
- Exceptions. Notwithstanding subsection (a) above, nothing in these Messaging Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of you or MyPillow to: (i) bring an individual action in small claims court; (ii) pursue an enforcement action through the applicable federal, state, or local agency if that action is available; (iii) seek injunctive relief in aid of arbitration from a court of competent jurisdiction; or (iv) file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim.
- Arbitrator. Any arbitration between you and MyPillow will be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and the Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, "AAA Rules") of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), as modified by these Messaging Terms, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules and filing forms are available online at www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879, or by contacting MyPillow. The arbitrator has exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, or enforceability of this binding arbitration agreement.
- Notice; Process. If you or MyPillow intends to seek arbitration, then the party seeking arbitration must first send a written notice of the dispute to the other party by U.S. Mail ("Notice"). MyPillow address for Notice is: 1550 Audubon Rd, Chaska, Minnesota 55318, Attn: Chief Executive Officer. The Notice must: (i) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (ii) set forth the specific relief sought ("Demand"). You and MyPillow will make good faith efforts to resolve the claim directly, but if you and MyPillow do not reach an agreement to do so within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or MyPillow may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by you or MyPillow must not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator makes a final decision and award, if any. (e) Fees. If you commence arbitration in accordance with these Messaging Terms, MyPillow will reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for more than $15,000 or as set forth below, in which case the payment of any fees will be decided by the AAA Rules. If the claim is for $15,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted: (i) solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator; (ii) through a non-appearance based telephone hearing; or (iii) by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. If the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in the Demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. In that case, you agree to reimburse MyPillow for all monies previously disbursed by it that are otherwise your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator must issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the decision and award, if any, are based. You and MyPillow agree that such written decision, and information exchanged during arbitration, will be kept confidential except to the extent necessary to enforce or permit limited judicial review of the award. The arbitrator may make rulings and resolve disputes as to the payment and reimbursement of fees or expenses at any time during the proceeding and upon request from you or MyPillow made within 14 days of the arbitrator's ruling on the merits.
- No Class Actions. YOU AND MyPillow AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and MyPillow agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- Modifications to this Arbitration Provision. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Messaging Terms, if MyPillow makes any future change to this arbitration provision, other than a change to MyPillow address for Notice, you may reject the change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to MyPillow address for Notice, in which case this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the changes you rejected, will continue to govern any disputes between you and MyPillow.
- Enforceability. If an arbitrator decides that applicable law precludes enforcement of any of the limitations of subsection (f) above (addressing class, representative and consolidated proceedings) as to a particular claim for relief, then that claim (and only that claim) must be severed from the arbitration and brought in court. If any other provision of these Messaging Terms is found to be unenforceable, the applicable provision shall be deemed stricken and the remainder of these Messaging Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
Changes to Messaging Terms
We reserve the right to terminate or change our messaging program at any time. We also reserve the right to change these Messaging Terms at any time and such changes will be effective immediately upon posting. Your continued enrollment following such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.