MyPillow Testimonials and Reviews
The latest My Pillow Reviews and Testimonials:
- Thanks! Bought new pillows for our summer place and just love them. Then I came home to spend a couple of months with the grandkids. I haven't had a decent night's sleep since. Can't wait for those new pillows. Pretty sure we will be ordering them for our winter getaway too when we get there. These pillows surely do live up their claims. Venita C.
- I am 60 years old and all of a sudden have so many things wrong with me. I had seen My Pillow on TV many times and thought that they cost too much, so I just kept sleeping on the $2 pillows from other stores. I had neck pain and headaches every morning. So I started saving a few $ out of my Disability every month and finally was able to buy one - the BEST pillow ever - really it is. I just hope I can get another one soon as I am one of those who need one under my side since I can't lay on my spine. Love your pillows! Eva E.
- I already have my pillows and they are wonderfull!!!!! I also have the sheets!!! Jo Ann
- We had a fire in August and we had to throw out my husband's My Pillow. He did not sleep well. So I went and got him a new one and he sleeps better now. I just want to say he loves it and won't go anywhere with out it. Betty K.
- I love my pillow. Thank you, Wayne
- I used to sleep sitting up in a recliner, but now I'm able to sleep in bed where I belong. My wife said she doesn't feel any difference, so I remind her that she doesn't snore as much or as loud as she used to. In fact, she rarely snores anymore! I got the pillow that my profile recommends, but I could use a little bit more fill and firmness. . .maybe for my next pillow, I'll up the profile. So far the pillows do everything they claim that affects me, so these are keepers!! Oz
- These are the very best pillows!!! I have been sleeping with the MyPillow for many years. I purchased my first one at the Minnesota State Fair after seeing the demo and have been a happy sleeper ever since. I don't have to get up several times every night to readjust the pillow as it stays in place. I, therefore, get an awesome, restful sleep. I recently got my husband to trade in his mound of pillows, and now he sleeps with the MyPillow. My four fur babies also have their own MyPillow pet beds. Needless to say, my children have all received MyPillows as gifts. EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT PILLOWS!!! Mary Jane G.
- I have suffered from a pinched nerve in my neck for years. I've spent a fortune at the chiropractor and while he fixed the pinched nerve for a day or two, it always came back. The pinched nerve caused headaches, terrible pain in my shoulder and numbness in my arm while I slept, waking me during the night. Since I got My Pillow a month ago, my pinched nerve is no longer pinched...no pain in my shoulder, no headaches and no numbness. I can't believe all that is gone now. I'm saving a fortune without having to go to the chiropractor...so the pillow was cheap by comparison. I even recommended My Pillow to my Chiropractor. He misses me, but I sure am happy, sleeping great, and pain-free. Thad S.
- This is the best pillow I have ever owned. It does what you tell it to do, and I have less neck problems already. John
- Great for Heart Patients - another use for My Pillow. We have had My Pillows for a couple of years and, a few months ago, I purchased the travel pillows. Recently, my husband had triple bypass surgery and was given a pillow from the hospital to aid in his healing: to hug when he got up/down in his chair and bed, for any coughing issues, etc. The heart shaped pillow was made out of microfiber and was difficult to hold on to because of the material. I put the My Pillow travel pillow in a cotton pillow case and it was so much easier for my husband to hold on to. He carried it wherever he went both in and out of the house. Now that his healing process is almost over, he still takes it with him to bed and his chair to assist in sitting/rising. Cheryl W.
- I love My Pillow, and my wife Julie loves hers too! My neck is a real mess and I'm in real pain, but now I can sleep much better. Thank you for a better sleep and less pain. Pat & Julie S.
- I bought MYPILLOWs at the New York State Fair this year!!! I love them!! Most comfy sleep I've had in a LONG TIME!!! Thanks....most important....MADE IN THE USA!!!!!! Your Fan.....Fran C.
- It's been over a year since I first bought my two pillows and I love them as much now as I did when I first purchased them. They hold their shape and always feel very comfortable. I bet these pillows will last over 100 years....Thank You, My Pillow for a great nights sleep. John
- For several years, I have had a shoulder muscle ache that I would wake up with every morning. I have used My Pillow for about a year. In conversation with my wife the other day, I hadn't even realized that my shoulder pain had been gone for months. Not only is it a "great sleep," it solved a constant nuisance. Thank you. Ralph W.
- I purchased 2 king pillows and fell in love with them. I had to buy 2 standard/queens to complete my bedroom pillow collection. I can just say that "MY PILLOWs" are the best pillows I have ever had. No more neck pains in the morning, and they have helped me with other sleeping disorders. I love MY PILLOWs. Maria S.
- After hearing My Pillow advertised on the radio, I decided to purchase one for my wife. She has always had trouble finding just the right pillow, so I hoped this would be the one. Sure enough, after the first night she could not believe how comfortable it was. After about a month, I decided to give it a try and purchased my own. That was two weeks ago, and it is fantastic. We both sleep through the night with little interruption. She has the firm and I have the medium since I like a flatter pillow. We will never be without one. I have also recommended them to my friends. Rick G.
- I have had horrible neck pains for years every morning. Now, no more neck pain ever!! This pillow is the best-I wish I had gotten it sooner!! I am free of neck pain and wake up feeling great! Thank you to "My Pillow" makers! Debbie B.
- I love MY PILLOW!! I have had it almost 4 years and will not buy another unless I need another MY PILLOW!! LOL, my wife is not crazy about it and yet she has spent countless $ and sleepless nights with regular pillows. I am just going to have to buy her one and make her use it for more than 5 mins. Thank you, MY PILLOW. Paul K.
- I love My Pillow. I am a side sleeper and would wake up with a sore neck every day. I no longer have this problem right from the first night I used My Pillow. James P.
- I love My Pillow! I have 2 and they are the best pillows I've ever purchased! I had neck surgery and couldn't find a pillow that would support my neck, until now! I have less stiffness now. I will be buying more! Thank you! Patti
- My wife had a problem with pillows and tried many different kinds. Our walk-in closet was full of pillows that just didn't work - it looked like a pillow store. Then on her Christmas list she put MyPillow. So I got it for her. That was three years ago. Now when I go into the walk-in closet I wonder if there is a MyShoe out there. Awesome! Best Buy. Andres H.
- Someone gave me a standard my pillow for my birthday and I loved it so much that I threw my old pillows away. When I threw them away, I noticed that the stuffing was very thin. I decided to purchase the king size pillows and I have them all together on my bed. I can tell the difference in my sleep. Thank you! Lilly
Machine Washable and Dryable MyPillows®: Testimonials
- Comes out nice from the washer & dryer. Would recommend to anyone. Donna
- They wash and dry perfectly. I am 100% satisfied with my purchase!!!! Thank you MY PILLOW! Heidi
- Not only do we all feel better and sleep better, I love the fact that you can machine wash them and it's good for 10 years. If you're debating on whether to try My Pillow my answer is YES! Julie M.
- Though the pet bed is not discussed much, I would like to share it is the Best! It's washable and pet odors are not noticed as with others. It still has held it's shape after 3 months and my dog loves it. Patricia C.
Neck Pain MyPillow® Testimonials
- Before purchasing MyPillow, I would wake up every day with a headache from no neck support. I am a side sleeper mostly. I have had MyPillow for about 3 years and I will never sleep on anything else. This pillow is the best out there, and I have tried a few! Karen B.
- I must say that i never thought a pillow would make a difference one way or another on a good nights sleep. I was definitely wrong. No more flattening out in the middle of the night, no more sore neck from crappy pillows. I can "mold" the pillow to my personal comfort and it stays all night. I have slept on feather pillows, and trust me when I say NOTHING is more comfy than My Pillow! Sincerely, Carmen K.
- It's not a cure, however, the difference in pain from sleeping on expensive name brand pillows/memory foam pillows/multiple pillows to sleeping on my My Pillow is very noticeable. Even an hour nap on a "normal" pillow results in neck pain which isn't there when I use my My Pillow. Try it. For someone who has the neurological problems I have, the relief that My Pillow offers is priceless. Lauren Ann
- Had failed neck surgery. First pillow I found to help maintain correct position & no more tossing & turning. Can adjust (it). Take with me when I travel. Love it!!" Judy K.
Snoring MyPillow® Testimonials
- Terrific pillow. Actually helps me in a very unexpected way. Helped my wife's snoring. That and the great support it gives me was worth the money. Anyone with a sleeping problem should give it a try, you have nothing to lose. Myles W.
- I was seriously considering earplugs, but the first night he used it, he was so quiet I had to listen closely to reassure myself he was still breathing. I got one for myself, too, because they are so comfortable!. Lisa
- My mother had purchased this pillow for my husband and I for Christmas. Night one my husband said it helped my snoring...that in itself is truly amazing! When I step out of bed in the morning I no longer have that all-over stiff feeling. All this time I just needed a new pillow. Thanks for creating such an amazing product and making it here in the U.S.A.!!!!!!!! Aleah M.
- OMG! What a great pillow! Over the years I have spent well over $1500 on a variety of pillows for myself and my husband. He hated all of them and they would end up on the floor or in the trash. What a waste of money! MyPillow is a god send. The first night my husband used it, it helped his snoring and he had the best night sleep he's had in a long time. Now to be honest it took me 2 nights to get used to mypillow, Now I just love it!! Thank you so very much for this wonderful pillow. I am going to get a few more for my guestrooms. RoseMary Derego-Calasa
- Knowing how well "MyPillow" works, I got one for my boyfriend. He used to snore so loud, the bed would shake, and I would be awake all night wanting to push him off the bed. Ever since he's been sleeping on "MyPillow" we've both been able to get a restful night of sleep. Thank you, "MyPillow"! Tessa K
- Several years ago my wife banished me to the "Snore Room" so she could get a good nights sleep. I ordered your wonderful, magic pillows a month ago and guess what, my snoring is helped and I am back sleeping with my beautiful wife. I just ordered my second pillow for our 2nd home down on the River. Thanks for such an unbelievable product! Lawrence B.
Allergies and Asthma Testimonials
- I had been buying pillows for the past several years trying to get one that I could honestly say really worked and helped me get a better nights sleep. I have very bad allergies and have found this pillow great. Thanks for such a great product!!!!! June M.
- We love these pillows!! I bought these for my husband because he suffers from allergies/sinus and says he gets a more restful sleep. It seems to keep his head cooler. I like the fact that I can wash them and not worry about mildew or stuff coming out of them or them loosing shape. We have since bought the body pillow too. Thank you, Cheryl
- I have allergies. A couple of weeks ago, I was watching tv and i saw your show. I placed the order and now I do not have a runny nose. I feel great. Good Bless you and thank you. This is one of my best investments. Irma S.
- I am very picky about pillows and in the past the only pillows I have liked are the very expensive down pillows with a lot of volume but still soft. However, after having a grandchild that is allergic to down, I tried looking for pillows to replace mine and never found one I liked until I saw your ad in the Miami Herald and decided to try it. I like it so much that I am ordering two more. Joan B.
- Since I have a son with severe asthma the pillow was perfect. I especially love that this is the first pillow that I can actually wash. Terri Ann
Fibromyalgia and Sleep with MyPillow®
- I just ordered my second pillow, the MyFirst to carry with me in the car, to Dr. appointments, to friend's houses - to everywhere. I have a wicked case of fibromyalgia (I know,I know this testimonial makes NO medical claims). But if you had spent years playing Bluegrass banjo (they weigh about 18 pounds - and dancing at the same time), YOU NEED THIS PILLOW!!! I had seen them on Imus and heard him raving about them. I got mine at Bed&Bath because I was sure I'd be returning it. Now I sleep on a cool cloud every night! My neck & shoulders just float, & I was used to the best, thick costly eiderdown handed down through generations. This pillow is one of the most important ergonomic inventions of all time, & I am grateful!!!!!!!! Jan K.
- I am a retired 62 year old R.N., with an Rx of migraines, fibromyalgia and sleep apnea. Sleep has been difficult to obtain for years. In October I came to Fort Wayne to take care of my 90 year-old Father. My sister and I ordered a MyPillow. The first night I used it, I overslept until my Mother woke me up thinking I was ill! No - just a good night's sleep!" Anon.
Insomnia MyPillow® Testimonials
- I have been researching your pillow for months, and purchased one recently. For years I have slept on two pillows, and even those didn't lead to a solid night's sleep. Your one pillow was perfect the very first night! I have a very stressful occupation, but your pillow has provided me two and a half weeks of blissful sleep! I can't thank you enough! I genuinely look forward to going to sleep each night! Pam R.
- I am SO IN LOVE with MYYYYYYYYYYY PILLOW (which is what I call them). I used to have trouble sleeping so I bought a new bed (which is awesome). But then I got two MYYYYYYYYYYYY PILLOWS! They rock my world and I don't ever want to get out of bed. Thank you Mr. MY PILLOW Dude! You rock my world! Julia
- I used to have such a hard time falling asleep, it taking at least two hours, up to the whole night to fall asleep. Then once asleep, I would wake up time after time, just to have the same trouble falling asleep again. The first night I used "MyPillow" my head hit the pillow, and I was asleep literally five seconds later. I was in shock. I slept the whole night, even sleeping through my alarm clock and getting an extra fifteen minutes of sleep. :) Anon
- I received our pillows yesterday, and am so happy I found you! I haven't gotten more than 6 1/2 hours sleep for weeks, and usually far less. In the last month I've been getting 4-5 hrs. almost every night, and have felt horribly tired every day. I never dreamed my pillow could be the problem! Last night I slept for 8 HOURS, and only woke up a few times for a few minutes, and then fell back to sleep with no problems. What a relief! This man must be a genius! Thanks, Jane
- After suffering for months on end with sleeping issues, I found out the culprit was my memory foam pillow!!! I gave My Pillow a try after seeing the infomercial on them. Since it was a 60 day trial, I decided to go for it knowing I could send it back if I didn't like it....Lord, I finally found the best pillow out there. My husband borrowed mine for a night and I'm back ordering another for him. Don't hesitate to order one! Susan
- I am a disabled Vet. Since receiving "My Pillows" I have have fallen to sleep so fast that I just love it! Thank you! Mike Doug C.
Restless Leg Syndrome MyPillow® Testimonials
- Due to a lot of stress at work I started having a crawling sensation in my legs. I would have to get up and walk around at night to get relief. My boyfriend got me the new My Pillow mattress topper. The first night I slept on it I was able to sleep through the night. Jennifer
Migraine MyPillow® Testimonials
- I've had migraine headaches for years and one of those people who woke up with a dull headache. I am now sleeping well. Our granddaughter has bad migraines, and now she is getting the sleep she needs, for which we are thankful. She loves her pillow. Thanks again for the wonderful pillows. Frances D.
- I have debilitating migraines, chronic daily headache, tension headaches, and idiopathic stabbing headaches, in addition to severe neck problems. I saw this on TV in the middle of the night and thought "the odds are incredibly slim that this will make a bit of difference, but I'll try it" - and it HELPS. I was desperate to take the step of buying something from an infomercial, but it has made such a difference in my life. I will not sleep without it. I know you have doubts, I certainly did, but I can't explain to you what a difference this has made in my life. I go to sleep easier; I sleep longer and more comfortably. It's not a cure, however, the difference in sleeping on expensive name brand pillows/memory foam pillows/multiple pillows to sleeping on my My Pillow is very noticeable. Even an hour nap on a "normal" pillow results in neck pain which isn't there when I use my My Pillow. Try it. The sleep that My Pillow offers is priceless. Lauren Ann
TMJ MyPillow® Testimonials
- I was skeptical that a pillow would make such a difference, however, I now can sleep through the night without waking from face pain due to TMJ and teeth grinding. Today I ordered 2 more pillows for my children so they too may enjoy a good nights' rest. Thank you for making me a believer. Shauna L.
- When I purchased My Pillow,the first night I had troubles with my neck hurting. But, I had great success the next following nights. I was suffering from a bad case of TMJ and my jaw would click and would pop really bad. Now that I have slept on My Pillow, it was a miracle - I am able to sleep. Michael J Lee Read more MyPillow® TMJ Testimonials