|BLUE ROOSTER AMERICAN KITCHEN - Organic Garlic Powder||$19.5||$13.65|
|BLUE ROOSTER AMERICAN KITCHEN - Organic Paprika Powder||$18.5||$12.95|
|BLUE ROOSTER AMERICAN KITCHEN - Organic Granulated Onion||$17.5||$12.25|
Blue Rooster American Kitchen offers a “MADE IN USA” alternative to the cheap, imported spices that have taken over the USA market. Not only are our spices grown by American farmers on American soil, they are grown using USDA certified organic farming methods. This means you get the safest, healthiest, freshest, best-tasting spices you’ve ever eaten!
SAFE - 100% grown, packaged, and shipped in the USA, safe to use in all your home-cooked dishes.
HEALTHY - 100% organic, vegan, gluten-free and non-GMO, with no additives, caking agents or fillers, KETO-FRIENDLY, too!
FRESH - 100% hand-ground in small batches; inventory is rotated quickly to ensure they never get old or stale.
Organic Garlic Powder:
-The garlic powder is a very finely-ground powder that dissolves instantly with no grittiness or lumping.
- Tests show American garlic is denser and has a higher allicin content than Chinese garlic, giving it a more intense, robust flavor and scent.
- Amazingly good when sprinkled on pizza, omelets, grilled steaks, pork chops or chicken.
- Instant flavor boost to casseroles, meatloaf, tacos, meatballs and your favorite homemade salad dressing or dip.
- CONVERSION TIP: 1/4 tsp garlic powder = 1 clove fresh garlic (approximately)
Organic Paprika Powder:
- Warm, pungent, savory flavor that is quite unexpected (different from most “tasteless” paprika powders).
- Adds a mildly spicy, mildly sweet flavor to your home-cooked dishes.
- Your taste buds will be surprised at so much spiciness but without the “burn”.
- Tastes great sprinkled over deviled eggs, scrambled eggs, salads or your favorite soup or stew, great substitute for black pepper and perfect for salad dressings, too!
Organic Granulated Onion:
- True onion flavor that is savory, smooth and tasty, without the bitterness found in some brands.
- Saves time and energy – no chopping, dicing, or crying required!
- Use in pasta sauces, brown gravy, grilled or roasted meats, stir-fry skillets, guacamole, salsa, relish, chow-chow… anywhere you normally use fresh.
- Very potent flavor, so use sparingly to not overwhelm the dish (a little goes a long way).